Knock Knock Who Am I?
Knock Knock Who Am I is an easy game for younger children that is excellent for birthday parties or other special events.
Young ChildrenNo. of players:
Large groups (6 or more)Equipment:
One chair per player, a blindfoldTime:
To identify another child by their voice.
This is a great game to play at childrens' birthday parties, especially as an icebreaker game when children may not know each other well. Play this game before more active games, to help each child get to know the other children and feel more relaxed with each other.
1. Players sit in a circle with a chair in the middle. One child is chosen to sit in the chair,and is blindfolded.
2. Then,another kid goes behind the chair and says "Knock knock, Who am I?"
3. The child in the chair has to try and guess who it is.
4. When s/he guesses correctly, they can pick someone new to go behind the chair and the other one is the next one in the chair.
5. You can play until everyone has had a turn.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Add YOUR Own Game.
Stay up to date with all that's new at Family Games Treasurehouse.
Subscribe to the RSS feed on the Navigation Bar over to the left
or bookmark this site (top of the right column) and visit often.
Thank you for visiting our website!