'Yule' love this Christmas Word Game. See if you can guess the answers to these fun questions. In each sentence below, fill in the blank or blanks with an expression commonly used at Christmas time.
Age: Adults and older children
No. of Players: Any number
Equipment: Pen/pencil per player; copies of the games questions
Time: 5+ minutes
Aim: To find all the answers.
You can download a free printable version of this Christmas Word Game in PDF format by clicking here. It will open in a new window.
1. On December 24th, Adam's wife is known as ____________________ _______ .
2. In Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol, Scrooge was visited by the Ghost of _____________________ _____________________ .
3. An opinion survey in Alaska is called a ________________ _______________ .
4. What does Santa Claus do with his three gardens? _______ _______ _______ .
5. What Christmas message do these letters convey? ABCDEFGHIJKMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ ABCDEFGHIJKMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ_______________________________
6. When the salt and pepper say "Hi!" to each other, they are passing on _________________________ ___________________________ .
7. A holy man bereft of change could be called ____________ ______________ .
8. When you cross a sheep with a cicada, you get a _______________ _________ .
9. A quiet medieval armor-wearer is a _______________ ________________ .
10. A cat walking on the desert is bound to get ____________ _______________.
11. People who tell jokes on December 25 might be called _________ _________ .
12. On December 25 actor O'Connor and actress Channing ("Hello Dolly!") are known as ____________ _________________ .
13. What do Spanish sheep say when they wish each other a Merry Christmas? ________________ ___________________ .
Author unknown. Taken from John Mark Ministries website - http://jmm.aaa.net.au/articles/7500.htm
|Click on the links below for more Christmas Party Games including ...|
Do you have a favourite Christmas Party game that you want to share with all our readers? You can share YOUR Christmas Party game and/or check out other readers' favourite Christmas Party games. It's easy! Just click on this share YOUR Christmas Party game link and follow the instructions.
Thank you for visiting our website!
The Family Guide to Party Games
The Family Guide to Christmas Games (Volume 1)
The Family Guide to Christmas Games (Volume 2)
The Family Guide to Printable Board Games
The Family Guide to Printable Travel Games