Fish Flap is an easy party game for young children to enjoy at birthdays and other events.
Age: Younger children
No. of players: 2 or more
Equipment: One paper fish and one flapper per player
Time: 5+ minutes
Aim: To be the first to flap their fish across the line.
Fish Flap is an easy race game that requires a little bit of skill and a whole lot of fun. Before you play the game, cut out a 'fish shape' from a sheet of newsprint for each player.
1. Mark a start line and a finish line about 2 metres/yards apart.
2. Each player will need a sheet of newspaper cut into the shape of a fish and another sheet of rolled up newspaper.
3. Competitors line up behind the start line with their fish on the line.
4. At a given signal, the competitors use the wind from the rolled up newspaper as it is waved over the fish to "flap" the fish from a starting line to the finish line.
5. The first player to flap their fish over the finish line wins the race.
Note: You could run this game with five or six competitors at once, or you could have two competitors each round with either an elimination winner or a best-of-three-races winner. Alternatively, run this as a non-competitive race where every player gets a prize for passing the finish line.
|Click on the links below for more Family Party Games including ...|
Do you have a favourite Party game that you want to share with all our readers? You can share YOUR Party game and/or check out other readers' favourite Party games. It's easy! Just click on this share YOUR Party game link and follow the instructions.
Thank you for visiting our website!