Snowman is a Christmas variation of the perennial favourite game of Beetle which can be played at Christmas parties. Players sit around a table. An adult or older child may need to help young children.
Age: All ages
No. of players: 4 or more players
Equipment: One piece of paper and pen/pencil per player and one die per group
Time: 5 minutes+
Aim: To be the first player to draw a complete snowman by throwing the correct numbers on a die.
1. Each player takes turns to throw the die once. (The plural of die is dice.) Depending on the number shown on the die, the player can add a different part to their drawing.
2. Players need to throw a 'one' before they can start in order to draw the body. During their next turn, they throw the die again and can add to their drawing, according to the table below.
|Number||Body Part||Number of parts|
1,2,3,4,5,6 in order
3. Each player will need to throw a 'two' (head) before they can add the hat, eyes or nose. They will also need to throw a 'four' twice (once for each eye) and a 'six' three times (once for each button). Once you have drawn the rest of the diagram you will need to throw another 'one' before another 'two' and so forth up to 'six' to draw the scarf. It is not necessary to throw them in a row consecutively. For example, it would be okay to throw 1, 4, 4, 2, 1, 3, 5, 2, 4, 5, 2, 1, 6.
4. If a player has already drawn one part of the snowman and throw that number again, they forfeit their turn.
5. The first player to complete their drawing shouts 'Snowman!' and wins the game.
|Click on the links below for more Christmas Party Games including ...|
Do you have a favourite Christmas Party game that you want to share with all our readers? You can share YOUR Christmas Party game and/or check out other readers' favourite Christmas Party games. It's easy! Just click on this share YOUR Christmas Party game link and follow the instructions.
Thank you for visiting our website!