The Blind Hen is a popular North American game played by children in Mexico.
Age: All ages
No. of players: 3 or more
Equipment: A blindfold
Time: 10+ minutes
Aim: To catch and guess the name of the person caught.
This delightful game from Mexico is an excellent party game for young children. It can be used as an ice-breaker game for the children to learn each other's names. Alternatively, if all the children know each other quite well, it is an opportunity for the children to practise their skills at disguising their voices!
1. To play the game, mark out an area of play with boundaries.
2. Choose a player to be the hen.
3. Blindfold the hen and turn them around several times.
4. The players move around the area while the blindfolded player tries to catch them. Once a player is caught the hen tries to guess their name.
5. If the guess is correct, the caught player becomes the new hen. If incorrect the hen is blindfolded again for a new round.
|Click on the links below for more Worldwide Games such as ...|
Do you have a favourite Worldwide game that you want to share with all our readers? You can share YOUR Worldwide game and/or check out other readers' favourite Worldwide games. It's easy! Just click on this share YOUR Worldwide game link and follow the instructions.
Thank you for visiting our website!