Christmas Charades is a creative and fun Christmas group game when your friends and family gather together at Christmas.
Age: All ages
No. of Players: small or large group divided into two teams
Equipment: pieces of paper with Christmas related words or phrases written on each piece (For example, baby Jesus, Santa Claus, snowman, reindeer, manger, star, Christmas tree, tinsel, lights, etc.); a small box to put them in
Time: 10+ minutes
Aim: To try and guess the word being acted out.
Before the game begins, write a Christmas related word or phrase on small pieces of paper. Fold the pieces of paper and place them in a small box.
1. Players form into two teams.
2. One player from one team chooses a folded paper from the box. No one else looks at the paper. This player then acts out the word on his piece of paper. He is not permitted to speak at all.
3. The rest of his team have one minute to guess the word. If they guess correctly within the time limit they earn a point.
4. The second team has their turn.
5. Teams continue to alternate turns. The team which correctly guesses the most answers wins Christmas Charades.
Variations: Instead of words, use the titles of Christmas movies or books, or phrases from Christmas songs and carols. For example: It's a Wonderful Life, A Charlie Brown Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street, The Night Before Christmas, A Christmas Carol, The Little Drummer Boy.
|Click on the links below for more Christmas Party Games including ...|
Do you have a favourite Christmas Party game that you want to share with all our readers? You can share YOUR Christmas Party game and/or check out other readers' favourite Christmas Party games. It's easy! Just click on this share YOUR Christmas Party game link and follow the instructions.
Thank you for visiting our website!