Christmas Memory Game is a popular game for Christmas get-togethers with friends, neighbours and family.
Age: All ages
No. of Players: small or large group
Equipment: a tray; Christmas-related objects (For example, tinsel, star, cookie, candle, little tree, wrapping paper, ribbon, etc.); cloth to cover tray; paper and pen per player
Time: 10+ minutes
Aim: To guess the most number of items on the tray.
1. Players sit in a circle. They are given a pen and piece of paper.
2. Place the tray in the middle of the circle in view of all players.
3. Give everyone about thirty seconds to look at all the items before covering the tray with the cloth.
4. Allow the players two minutes to write down as many items as they can remember from the tray.
5. Uncover the tray and allow each person to count how many items they had correct.
6. The winner is the person with the most number of items.
|Click on the links below for more Christmas Party Games including ...|
Do you have a favourite Christmas Party game that you want to share with all our readers? You can share YOUR Christmas Party game and/or check out other readers' favourite Christmas Party games. It's easy! Just click on this share YOUR Christmas Party game link and follow the instructions.
Thank you for visiting our website!