Exchange is a favourite chasing game among the children in France.
No. of players: 10 or more
Equipment: one blindfold, a chair for each player
Time: 5+ minutes
Aim: To avoid being caught.
1. Before the game is played, place a chair for each player in a circle facing the middle.
2. Choose one player to be in the middle. This player (the catcher) puts on the blindfold. The catcher's chair is left vacant in the circle.
3. The rest of the players sit on the chairs. Give each player (including the catcher) a number starting with "one". The numbers do not need to be in consecutive order.
4. The player in the middle calls out two numbers (though obviously she will not call out her own number). The players with these numbers must run and swap places while the blindfolded player tries either to catch one of them or tries to sit on one of their chairs.
5. If a player is caught or the catcher sits on their new chair before they get there, then that player become the catcher in the middle.
6. All players must remain inside the circle of chairs.
Source: Adapted from Games Around the World 4H LAL 90 edis.ifas.ufl.edu/pdffiles/4H/4H05500.pdf
|Click on the links below for more Worldwide Games such as ...|
Do you have a favourite Worldwide game that you want to share with all our readers? You can share YOUR Worldwide game and/or check out other readers' favourite Worldwide games. It's easy! Just click on this share YOUR Worldwide game link and follow the instructions.
Thank you for visiting our website!