Ken Ken is a good ice-breaker game for family reunions, Christmas parties or any other event where people don't know each other very well.
Age: All ages
No. of players: Large groups
Time: 5 minutes+
Aim: To learn the names of all the people in a group.
Ken Ken is best played as the first game at the party, to introduce everyone and get them in the mood for more games.
1. One player stands in the middle while all the remaining players stand in a circle around him.
2. Player One stands in front of any other player and hops from one foot to the other while repeating their own name five times.
3. The second player then hops and chants their name five times, before Player One hops and says their name five times.
4. Player Two moves to a third player, with Player One holding onto Player Two's waist, conga style. Player Two repeats steps 2 and 3 with Player Three.
5. The chain of people continues the process until everyone has joined the chain.
Variation: For very large groups, you may like to start with two or more people in the middle of the circle with each one starting a different chain.
|Click on the links below for more Family Reunion Games including ...|
Do you have a favourite Family Reunion game that you want to share with all our readers? You can share YOUR Family Reunion game and/or check out other readers' favourite Family Reunion games. It's easy! Just click on this share YOUR Family Reunion game link and follow the instructions.
Thank you for visiting our website!