I Love My Love is an excellent game for Valentines Day parties or after dinner parties. It is especially suited to adults although older children could also play.
Age: Adults and older children
No. of players: Large groups
Time: 5 minutes+
Aim: To describe the Love of your life using the letters of the alphabet
This word game that is not based on the truth alone but can be a mixture of truth and fiction. Descriptions should always be said in fun and may not always be as flattering as their Love desires!
1. Player One starts to describe the love of their life by saying, "I love my Love because ..." and completes the sentence with a word or phrase that starts with the letter A. For example, "... she is adorable"
2. The player on their left then repeats the phrase and completes it with a word that starts with the letter B ("... he is bald").
3. Players continue around the table with successive letters of the alphabet. (Beware the husband who has the letter F and says his wife is fat!!)
4. When players have used up all the letters of the alphabet, they continue the next round with two words to describe their love using the same starting letter. For example, "he is cuddly and cute".
5. The game can continue for a third, fourth and fifth rounds if desired, although trying to find five terms to describe your love that start with the letter Z may be quite difficult!
|Click on the links below for more Family Parlor Games including ...
Do you have a favourite Parlor game that you want to share with all our readers? You can share YOUR Parlor game and/or check out other readers' favourite Parlor games. It's easy! Just click on this share YOUR Parlor game link and follow the instructions.
Thank you for visiting our website!
The Family Guide to Party Games
The Family Guide to Christmas Games (Volume 1)
The Family Guide to Christmas Games (Volume 2)
The Family Guide to Printable Board Games
The Family Guide to Printable Travel Games