Cover Your Ears is a favourite game played by both children and adults in Korea.
Age: All ages
No. of players: Large groups
Time: 10+ minutes
Aim: To continue the movements and remain in the game the longest.
1. To play the game Cover Your Ears, all players sit in a circle.
2. One player is chosen as the leader and begins the game.
3. The leader places both hands over his ears. The player to his left places his right hand over his right ear. The player to his right places his left hand over his left ear.
4. The leader then removes both hands and points to another player in the circle. The new leader puts both hands over both his ears. Again the player to his left quickly puts his right hand over his right ear and the player to his right puts his left hand over his left ear. The action must remain fast.
5. The new leader points to another player who keeps the game continuing.
6. Any player is makes a mistake or is too slow is out of the game.
7. The winners are the three players who stay in the game the longest.
Source: Adapted from "Games Around the World" UNICEF New York
|Click on the links below for more Worldwide Games such as ...
Do you have a favourite Worldwide game that you want to share with all our readers? You can share YOUR Worldwide game and/or check out other readers' favourite Worldwide games. It's easy! Just click on this share YOUR Worldwide game link and follow the instructions.
Thank you for visiting our website!
The Family Guide to Party Games
The Family Guide to Christmas Games (Volume 1)
The Family Guide to Christmas Games (Volume 2)
The Family Guide to Printable Board Games
The Family Guide to Printable Travel Games