Tissue Squares is a relay game for two or more teams that is great for children's birthday parties and other special events.
Age: All ages
No. of players: Large groups
Equipment: Each player needs one paper tissue; each team needs a spoon, a plate and a pillow
Time: 5+ minutes
Aim: To be the first team to transfer all their tissues to the plate.
Tissue Squares is an easy relay game that requires very little preparation beyond collecting a spoon, a plate and a pillow for each team. Each player also needs one paper tissue.
1. Each team has one piece of tissue paper per child on a pillow at one end of the room and an empty plate at the other end. Spread the tissues around the pillow so they are easier for the children to pick them up separately.
2. Players line up behind the pillow.
3. At a given signal, the first player in each team uses a spoon to pick up one tissue from the pillow and carries it to the plate, without touching the paper with their hands. They return to their team and hand the spoon to the next player.
4. The next player in the team uses the spoon to take another tissue to the plate, and so for the rest of the team.
5. The first team to get all their squares to the plate wins.
The winning team could all receive prizes. Repeat the game a number of times, mixing up the teams each time so that every child has a chance to win a prize.
|Click on the links below for more Family Party Games including ...
Do you have a favourite Party game that you want to share with all our readers? You can share YOUR Party game and/or check out other readers' favourite Party games. It's easy! Just click on this share YOUR Party game link and follow the instructions.
Thank you for visiting our website!
The Family Guide to Party Games
The Family Guide to Christmas Games (Volume 1)
The Family Guide to Christmas Games (Volume 2)
The Family Guide to Printable Board Games
The Family Guide to Printable Travel Games